We believe that innovative tax strategies and proper planning can reduce the tax incidence and provide the much needed cutting edge over competitors. Sound business decisions need to be backed by the right tax advice.
Our Tax and Regulatory services include:
- Domestic Tax
- International Taxation
- Cross Border Investment Advisory
- Transfer Pricing
- Indirect Tax
Domestic Tax Services
Corporate and Business Tax Consulting
We adopt various innovative aspects of tax planning and consulting including:
- Structuring the entire business transaction to meet business objectives
- Transaction advisory including planning for achieving Acquisitions, corporate re-structuring etc.
- Total Tax Minimisation and optimisation strategies.
Corporate and Business Tax Compliance
Services offered by us encompass a wide range of tax compliance issues including:
- Preparation/Review of corporate tax returns
- Representation with Income Tax department at various levels.
- Assistance in preparation and filing of withholding tax returns.
- Other compliance issues such as tax registration, dealing with issues of withholding tax, certification etc.
- Tax diagnostic reviews to identify uncertain tax positions and ensure risk mitigation.
International Tax Services
The process of liberalisation which is now well ingrained in Indian policies has led to a surge in the intricacies of various international transactions.
We, at VSSM, assist prospective investors by helping them adhere to all the applicable laws and comply with the provisions of the various Acts like the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999; the Companies Act, 2013; the Income Tax Act, 1961 and the Securities Contracts (Regulations) Act, 1956
Cross Border Investments
- Entity structuring including advise on the choice of entry vehicle such as a branch, subsidiary, joint venture etc.
- Capital structuring having regard to applicable policy guidelines and maximising project IRRs
- Identifying and optimising incentives
We have senior professionals with experience in FEMA and we provide advisory services to individuals and corporates regarding repatriations, investment entry strategies, FIPB permissions, business valuation certifications and the like.
The appropriate transfer pricing strategy balances opportunity and risk management, weighing effective tax-rate optimizations against fiscal-authority challenges and the costs of compliance.
VSSM & Co. advises multinational companies on the most appropriate Transfer Pricing Policy to be followed. The approach is marked by innovation and the resulting policy is one that is practical.
Goods and Services TAX (GST)
The services offered include:
- Rendering advice on a wide range of issues relating to GST implications.
- Providing the right guidance to enable clients to make the most of GST related concessions and relief.
- Providing the right guidance to enable our clients to make the most of various benefits available to specific entities/projects or to units in specified areas, as well as concessions available under various export promotion schemes
- Advice on the applicability and levy of GST
- Assistance in the structuring of transactions and agreements in relation to inter-state and intra-state sales in order to minimise tax incidence.
- Representing to Appellant / Appeals authorities.
- Advisory services with regard to applicability of the tax, as well as procedural compliance such as registration, assessments, to name a few
- Review of contracts and agreements to help mitigate the overall incidence of GST.
- Conducting GST health checks in order to determine the GST implications on client operations, gauge compliance with legal provisions and suggest tax planning opportunities